1 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。
2 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
3 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
4 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
5 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
6 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。
7 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
8 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
9 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。
10 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。